Save the Date!
For the Sacramento Branch Showcase of Programs and Interest Groups
Saturday, September 19, 2015 – 9 AM – 11:30 AM
Rancho Cordova Library
9845 Folsom Blvd. (cross street is Paseo Rio Way) near Bradshaw Road and Hwy 50
- Learn about upcoming Branch activities at the first Branch Meeting of the 2015-16 year
- Meet the new Sacramento Branch Scholarship Winners
- Reconnect with other Branch members
- Welcome New Branch Members
- Hear Special Guest Sue Miller, Public Policy Chair, AAUW California, discuss the Stronger California network, AAUW’s support for Planned Parenthood, and the status of AAUW supported legislation including;
- SB 3 to raise the minimum wage in California,
- SB 358 which prohibits employers from paying any employees less than wages paid to the opposite sex for similar work,
- ACR 50, the Equal Pay Day
Secure your spot at this important meeting now by registering for free right here on Eventbrite . Any member can register for multiple folks (in case you want to bring a guest). If you have any questions, contact Dawn Arnone Boyd, our AAUW Branch Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See you there!