Please join us as we honor our 2016 Named Gift Honorees, learn about this year’s charity, Love-Talk-Read, a children’s book drive and literacy program (ages 1-13) and socialize with our branch members.
Click here to pay online via Eventbrite
Or, click here if you want to download and print the hardcopy form to pay by check. Make checks made out to AAUW Sacramento and send them to Dawn Boyd. Please contact her at email@example.com for the address.
- Music provided by the American River College Brass Quintet.
- Please bring new or gently used children’s books for Love-Talk-Read.
- REGISTRATION DUE December 3.
- Menu Choice: Lasagna or Butternut squash ravioli (Vegetarian).
- Lunch includes salad, bread, butter or garlic bread, coffee , tea, Iced tea and mini-desserts.
- Vegan meal by request.
- Parking is free.
- No host full bar.