Let’s face it! Our lives are filled with paperwork, numbers, bank accounts, passwords, health and medical documents, property and insurance paperwork, as well as financial investments.
Most of us feel some concern about what would happen if we became ill and unable to make our own medical or financial decisions. We wonder how our loved ones will take care of things when we need help, or after we are gone.
This meeting will present a simple organizing system that you can use. There will also be an option of a two-hour follow-up workshop for those who would like some additional support on creating their Estate Organizer. Your loved ones will likely view this organizer as a small miracle – and a wonderful gift.
Consider the following questions:
- How quickly can you locate your important documents and information in case of emergency?
- Do you have to scramble to organize paperwork at tax time or when meeting with a new legal, financial or medical professional?
- Would your loved ones know where to locate important information they might need in case of your incapacitation?
Join AAUW member and presenter Karen O’Hara as she shares valuable tips at this AAUW special event on
- Feb. 4 from 9 to 11:30 a.m.
- Carmichael Library Community Room (note change of library), 5605 Marconi Avenue
- Click button below to register for free
Karen has been organizing documents for others for more than 30 years. She has earned licenses as a real estate broker, insurance broker, and mortgage broker along with being a Certified Financial Planner.