Be sure to attend our May installation meeting, where this year’s Named Gift Honorees will be announced. Watch for the June newsletter for information about the winners.
We would like to thank everyone who has contributed to AAUW Funds over the past five years during our tenure as Funds directors. We had a dream of starting a Research and Project Grant to honor our branch’s 100th anniversary. Thanks to so many generous donors we are almost there. As we move on to the presidency we are leaving Funds in very capable hands.
Donna and Marty
Retiring AAUW Funds Directors
May Meeting and Installation Agenda
- 9:30 a.m. – Registration & socializing
- 10 a.m.- Welcome by Nancy McCabe – President
- 10:10 a.m. – Kathy Le – Speech Trek Winner presents “Is it time to pass the ERA” introduced by Liz Jordan – Speech Trek Co-Chair
- 10:20 a.m. – Liz Jordan, introduced by Inger Lindholm – Public Policy Chair
- 11:00 a.m. – Recognition of 50-year members by Pat Winkle & Shirley Wheeler –Membership Co-Directors
- 11:10 a.m. – Recognition & introduction of Named Branch Gift Honorees by Donna Holmes & Marty McKnew – Funds Co-Directors
- 11:30 a.m. – Installation of 2017-2018 officers by Alicia Hetman – Past President of California AAUW