Why be a Finance Director? By Liz Jordan, Finance Director 2020-2022
Why would you want to be a Finance Director?
- Because you get to play with money!
- Because you are using your brain for an excellent purpose!
- Because you get to be in the know about all branch activities!
- Because it’s easy! We have Quick Books! This subscription does all the math, practically reconciles the check book for you!
- Also, we have a professional bookkeeper to help when you need help! And our branch has a budget to pay for these two important services.
- It’s all set up and ready for a new volunteer!
- You are an Essential Member of the leadership team. No Treasurer/No Branch.
I like to say, if I can do this job for AAUW, you can do it. I am a language person. I am an associative thinker. I have an older brain. If I can do this, you can too. Volunteer.
Position will be open for the 2022-2023 year. Find your “YES!” Contact Liz Jordan for more information.